Friday 19 April 2024

Flower Friday 4/24

Morning and hello!
Friday again and time for a new card from me. This time is it a flower card that have focus. I don't remember from where I have gotten this wonderful image. I love tulips as they remind me of my granny. She loved these flowers but her favourites was red ones. 


 I love the pink ones, but these became a little too pink, but still. It's cheerful and happy. For this card have I used some left overs from a couple of Easter paper pads that I am finishing of. There is really only small pieces left of both the pads, but I can probably make a few more cards from the left overs. We'll see. The white Nuvo drops have collapsed a bit for me, but not the blue green ones are still fine. I love the drops as decorations. Nice and fun to work with.

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: