Friday 5 April 2024

Just 4 fun 8/24

Morning and hello!
Hi! Happy Friday to you all, hope you have had a good week and are ready for the coming weekend. 

I have spent a little time creating again. I have used one of the lovely images from hÄnglar and Wings. I don't remember the name of it and couldn't find the stamp set in their shop. 


I have coloured with my Promarkers and fussy cut the image and place it on a die cut circle that I have decorated with another die cut in black and under that is a piece of patterned paper. The designer paper is from an Echo Park paper pad. I have also used a die cut border from Lawn Fawn for the middle border. The black Nuvo Drop has spread a little too much but it is what it is. Anyway, I had fun making the card and hope it spread some joy around the blogging world. 

Take care!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: