Friday 26 April 2024

Just 4 fun 10/24

Morning and hello!
Hi, I am back with a card made with one of my latest Magnolia stamps. That doesn't mean that it's new, but I don't buy so many stamps anymore. Anyway, this one is a few years old, if I remember correctly. 

 
I have coloured with my promarkers and I have used an old paper pad from my stash, it's a kind of BuJo paper pad that I have adapted to suit my needs. I like the colours that  the paper pad has in it, so I wanted to (finally) put it to use. I have used a scalloped die cut to frame the image, and used some liquid pearls from Nuvo to decorate it as well as the corners of the card. I have also used a couple of heart shaped enamel dots from Amy Tagerine.

Hope that you find some inspiration from this simple creation of mine.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
 

No comments: