Monday 15 April 2024

Christmas Cheers 5/24

Morning and hello!
Hi to you all! It's April and the other week did we had a bunch of snow in the South East of Sweden. It's totally crazy and I hope it won't come more of the snow this winter or spring. It was terrible with that snow storm. There was many accidents that day, and the even closed the bridge over to Öland. It was too slippery and two accidents happened on the bridge before they closed it.


Anyway, the snow made me come to something of a Christmas feeling. And this is the result. I played with my sweet winter hippo from hÄnglar and Wings and I paired it up with designer papers from Echo Park. It's not the typical Christmas colours but I like the colour combo in this paper pad. It's great to be able to make Christmas / winter cards in other colours than red, green and gold. 

Hope you find a little inspiration form this winter / Christmas card and start your collection that have to be done before December comes around again. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: