Tuesday 16 July 2019

Colours of the summer over at PFP

Morning and hello!
I am back again. It doesn't seem like you get rid of me these days. Anyway, it's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers and that means a new theme as well. We are looking for "Colours of the summer" this week. 

Ingen fotobeskrivning tillgänglig.
We do have a sponsor and that is Bugaboo that is offering a $12 gift code to use in their fabby store. We will be having one lucky winner for this fun challenge!

This card is made up with tons of left over papers and stuff like that as I try to use up what I have and since I have been doing my card while in bed I have a limited stash around me. I know it's crazy and I have glue on everything but it's ok. I have fun and that's the most important think, besides I try to use the same beddings in that bed. Have two to fix that problem, one in the laundry and one in the bed. LoL


Anyway, it's the most effective way to use up what I have so old stuff goes in there and get used as I don't go up to get other stuff. I have used desiger papers from Glitz and Echo park for sure, it might be another brand there as well but totally unsure. I have also used my beloved old fiskars punch Apron lace or what it was called. My flowers are die cuts and there is some white sprigs as well. I really have been busy with my dies and punches as the butterfly is also made with a die. To finish the card off I have used a bunch a squines to bring in even more colours and some details to the flowers. 

Hope you like this colourful happiness of mine. I love the image by the way. It's called Kids Bella Water melon peeker. It comes from Bugaboo of course, you can really see it on the style of the image. And they are so much fun to colour. I love their broad lines. Fabby and fun!

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

This is brilliant love the papers and image and colouring. I am on a mission to use up old papers and bits too.
Have a good week. Hugs

Sue Crease said...

Ooh what a super card here and a big use up too! Cute image and lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing at Digichoosday this week.

Julie said...

Fabulous card, Marie - such a sweet image, love her hair and all the gorgesou embellishments! Juliexx

crafty said...

A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
Mary

Haideelum said...

Hello, is a great card, so lovely!
Haideé
haideelum.blogspot.mx
DT Corrosive Challenge Blog
By the way, look at the blog... You have a sorprise

crafty said...

A cute card. Thank you for joining the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
Mary