Wednesday 10 July 2019

A card just for the fun of it

Morning and hello! 
The first week of vacation is half way there and I thought that I would take the chance to post a card just for the fun of it. It doesn't happen that often. I make way more cards than I show off here. I could probably post a card each day for a month or two if I just had the energy for it, but I don't so I just enjoy it when I can. Most of the time it's the photographic part that drives me nuts. The photo is very seldom really good and I can't understand what I am doing wrong.


I know I have used this image quite a lot lately after having forgotten about it for quite some time. The meaning was that I should rotate my stamps a bit and use some older stuff. The only problem I don't have the enery to change stamps. So using the same stuff over and over again. It doesn't help that I have bought new stuff either, but they don't get used either. I really should shop my stash a bit more.

This one is a Sarah Kay stamp that I love. I think I have a post card album with this image as well. It's really lovely. And I know that I have gotten that album from my dad's mum. I have coloured with my Winsor and Newton Promarkers and used a paper pad which I once again don't know the name of... Let's see Pink and Blue from CC Hobby if I am not misstaken. I have used a little doily and a silver ribbon to give some texture and finish off feel to the card. 

Well, that's all for today. I wish you a great week with tons of fun!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and image thanks for sharing!!!