Wednesday 3 July 2019

Digital image over at The Paper Shelter

Morning and hello!
I am back again and this time it's the Paper Shelter that has my attention. We are having the simple theme of Digital image this week so many of you should be able to join us. You can enter up to three times, that is if one of your creation has a TPS image on it. Other wise you are limited to two entries and you don't even have to colour in your image yourself.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.


I have used the fabby image called Enchanted Rockabilly , a really cute image as most of them are. I love the cartoon look and the bold lines really gives me the urge to colour even if I have used the precoloured version this time. Sometime the time is not enought and this time it is like that. 

Anyway, I had fun playing with the image and I paired her up with some older papers from Echo park called Sweet day. It's not much left of that pad by now, but I can probably get one or two more cards out of it if I pair in some other papers to break up all the patterns. 

Some decorations has also been added. Pearl stars from my stash, a sentiment stamp from a no name brand and some sweet flowers in white and orange as it looks good with the image. Some loose glitter powder is also used with some wet glue on the wings. 

And that's all for today. I hope you will take the time to join us in our easy challenge. You have to be in it to win it you know. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



2 comments:

M DelValle said...

AWesome card and coloring. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

Such beautiful colouring and I love the cheeky look on her face! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
TTCRD DT
PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com