Friday 12 July 2019

Summerfun!

Morning and hello!
Time for a new creation here over my little blogger's corner. I don't have any design team creations this week so I thought I could use the time to show off some of the stuff that been laying around my desk and my bed. I make tons of stuff during the night when I can't sleep. I just wish that I wouldn't write letters by then because they are totally unreadable when I wake up in the morning. Such crappy writing!

This card looks like it has crappy colouring as well but it isn't as bad as it looks here. I just don't have the energy to retake the photo again. The camera has somehow managed to catch every single pen stroke on this one. Wonder if I had the paper the wrong way or something. Oh well, it's just a card and it works. 

I have used a Polkadoodle image for this one and the favorite paper pad of this summer Bo Bunnys summer days or something like that. Smashing colours with a bit of retro feeling to them. Just lovely. Wish I had bought a pad more, but now it's spending freez for me the coming 6 months of so. Just allowed to by card stock, cardbases and sticky stuff when I really need it. With that said I have a whole Kallax insert filled with glue and sticky stuff and one half of another. Might take me through the coming months. LoL

Well this is it for me for today. I wish you a good day and hope to see you back here soon again.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card


No comments: