Wednesday 17 July 2019

Summer Spirit over at the Paper Shelter

Hello and good evening! 
So sorry that my post is really late today. It has been one of those days when nothing works out like it should. I had my card done and ready to go up but I was not working very well last night so a bit belated I am back at least. A bit late is better than not showing up at all. :)

Our theme this week over at TPS is "summer spirit". That means we want to see something that you relate to summer and summer feelings kind of. It should be a nice and easy theme during this time of the year. 


I have used the smashing and a bit different image called The Dreamer. It's a smashing bottle ship. I love the image as it puts me back to my childhood when we used to sail all the summer, so there comes my summer spirit. My had was some kind of wizard when it came to sailing. He refused to have a motor on board the sailing boat. He could even handle the boat just the way he wanted. All of the sudden could you realize that the boat was going back wards. It was him parking it in the right spot only by using the wind. Still amazes me as I have never seen anyone else sail that way. He was plain and simple brilliant at it. And that's why I chose that image for this challenge. It means a little more than just an image to me.

I have coloured with my promarkes and some glossy accent for the bottle. It gave it a great shine and it looks more like a really bottle than just my lazy kind of colouring. I used the same designer papers from Bo Bunny that I have used the last few months. It's coming to an end now that pad, but I can still get a few cards out from it. It has been a great one to work with, that's for sure. I have used a pad punch to add a panel with sea motives. I have also used some wooden stars as embellishments. I hope for some kind of look that puts your mind to the ship sailing in space as well, for you to follow your dream and that is why I went the sentiment that I have picked. Both wish I would dare to sail once more and that I wish that I could get myself to believe that I deserve to follow my dreams. An all this comes from one challenge card. 

You can enter up to three times, that is if one of your creation has a TPS image on it. Other wise you are limited to two entries and you don't even have to colour in your image yourself.


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

What a delightful card indeed! LOVE it!