Sunday 14 July 2019

More summerfun!

Morning and hello!
I am back once again with a new card using a Polkadoodle image from the last summer collection I think. I have spent quite a lot of time not being able to sleep so quite a few extra cards are made last few months. And on top of that do I have a cat living under one of my desks in my office and we're trying to socialize him so he can move to a new family. And no, he has to stay under the desk as we has rebuilt it to work as a cage for him. He is not allowed to move very much with his broken leg. 

That is if we can let go of him after putting all the work into this project. It's the cat that moved in here around mid June, the one with the broken leg. We are making progress, not so much me as Mats. He can at least get him to very fast take the food out of his hand and then eating. I am not there yet. But I will get there in the end. At least I hope. I have the time and he has no choise well he has but I don't think he will when we are done he and me. LoL


Ok, the card then. A Polkadoodle image I bought sometime during the spring, or right before summer. Coloured with my Promarkers and having tons of fun doing it. I love making the male cards so I have jet all the female images left to colour in and maybe one or two more of the male ones. This is also just like the card I showed earlier this week been paired up with my Bo Bunny paper pad. Not much left of it now. This time is it not only the papers going retro, even the light is retro looking. I don't have the card left so it has to be this way. Sorry about that. I have just used a paper punch for some texture and hand cut a few banners for decoration. A fun card to make and really relaxing to make it. Maybe the shark isn't that relaxing but you have to take the good with the bad. LoL

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



No comments: