Friday 5 July 2019

Winter or Christmas buildings over at Winter Wonderland

Morning and hello!
A wee bit late but here I am. I got struck by heavy headaches againg yesterday and it caused me some delays for this post but now I'm here, only a few hours late. Quite well done if I might say so myself. And I got a great surprise in the early mail today. MY new TENS came and now I will get it going as soon as it is charged. Let's hope it will help all the shoulder pain I've got which is what causes the headaches.


Etsy shop - https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TwinkleLaneDesigns
Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/145707866223056/

Twinkle Lane Designs was started in 2015 - created by Suzanne Porter BA (Hons) Graduate in Fashion Enterprise.  I have always been creative, I love all types of crafts, sewing, papercraft, drawing. As an avid cardmaker I created Twinkle Lane so I could make unique characters and papers to make wonderful cards.

And the prize on offer to our winner is:
a choice of 3 items from the Etsy shop - either;
-3 digi stamps
-3 digital paper packs
-or a mix of digis and papers

Anyway, back to the card. The card is for the Winter Wonderland and we have a new monthly challenge up for you today. Christmas or winter buildings. I have used the fabby image called  Christmas Lodge digi and Let It Snowman digi paper. 


It might now have been the best coloring of my life but it's done and it was quite relaxing doing it. And I even caused a little snowstorm over the image with some Liquitex acrylic ink. Superfun to use and it kind of dries before it has hit the paper. I think it's my new fave in the craft room. There is pleny of colours of it as well both opac and other versions of it. 

I did colour this image with my copic markers for once. Well, it was me being lazy to be honest. I have my Promarkers in the basement and I had no energy left to go and pick the up so copic for once. I have paired up the image with the sponsor papers that I got as well. They are called Let it snow and that's kind of why I added the snow on the image as well. It made it a little more fun. I have used a simple tree button to decorate with as well as a charm and some old gemstones that I thought was nice to use up as well. There is also some pieces of bakers twine in marine blue and white added to the card. 

And this should be it for this card. I hope you'll take the time to enter our challenge and get your Christmas cards going for the coming season. It's getting closer each day.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Marie. Love the two different snowmen papers.
Lou xo

JemLou Productions