Friday 30 April 2021

Christmas Cheer 4 - 2021

 Morning and hello!
Hi how are you all doing? Hope you're having a fabby day and weekend a head of you. Spring is kind of here, at least if you check in the calendar. We are already at the end of April, how fast the time flies!


This month is my card made with a sweet Magnolia image. It's fairly new but I don't have a name for it. I have coloured with my Promarkers and have used a paper pad from Maja Design. I bought the lace die cut around December-20 and I totally love it. Here have I used two pieces of it and covered the seam with some jute trim. I have quite fun playing a bit with my mixed media inks and this card got a splash of gold on it. It went well with the other metal decorations on the card. Snowflakes from PY Hobby, some rhine stones and some golden pearls on top of that.

Hope you like my creation and it's never to early to start with your Christmas creations!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes


No comments: