Tuesday 13 April 2021

Feminine over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It's Passion for Markers day again. I hope you are ready at your craft table to start create for our new challenge which is set to "Feminine" and our sponsor this week is the lovely people over at All dressed up.



They offer one lucky winner two digis of winners choice. A nice and lovely prize! Thank you for sponsoring us!



For my card have I used the fabby image called Beret Girl. A sweet and lovely image to work with and it happened to be perfect for two birthday cards. They are made for my twin nieces. These cards are also my first real slim line cards. I find them really hard to make and since I have trouble with both eyes and shaking arms was it perfect to make the images really big to use for their cards. I have mirrored one of the images for some different look on the cards and I have also made grey the main colour for one card and pink for the other one. Same same but different. 


For some details have I die cut "grattis" (congratulations / Happy Birthday) four times for each card and glued them together for a bit of texture. I have also covered them in some glitter with a marker. I have used it for some details around the card, on the skirts and the berets. There is also few Nuvo drops in pink and black on the cards. To finish it all of have I used a small paper rose on the berets, just for a nice touch on the cards. 


Well then, this is all from me for today. I end my post here and hope that you will come and join our fun challenge. It's nice and fun and are also open for all kinds of markers. 


Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful cards, love your soft colouring. Thank you for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Julie Reed said...

Hi Marie

You left a message on my blog that you had emailed me, but I cannot find an email, hoping it is regarding the DT call, please email me on angelwd@live.com - Julie Reed - pumpkinbellycards.blogspot.com

Great card too xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the sweet image - beautifully done. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

N-Eva said...

What a darling card! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva