Wednesday 7 April 2021

With a sentiment over at the Paper Shelter

 Morning ande hello!
I am finally here with my card for this week's challenge over at the Paper Shelter. It took a bit longer than I thought, but better late than never. Our theme this week is set to "With a sentiment" so say something nice to someone with your creation this week. 

I have used an old image called The Lady. She is such lovely image and great fun to colour. This one is coloured with my copics except the face were I trust my Promarkers. I have paired this lady with some of my Maja Design papers. I think it's Vintage Basic Spring but it can be a mix as well. But all are from Maja Design. It's a fairly simple card with many layers of papers and card stock. 


For decorations have I dug into my stash of paper flowers. I am really running low on white paper roses now. The sentiment stamps are from hÄnglar and Wings and they are my fave sentiment stamps but I would need to organize them a bit for easier over lock of them. The half pearls are Nuvo Drops in Silver Lining (a lovely silver colour). I adore them but it takes 48 hours for them to dry, that do I not love at all. Maybe I should use up my ordinary half pearls from time to time. But I am happy not having to glue small things on my cards at the moment. To shaky in my hands/arms at the moment. Wish I would feel better soon. Only a week left before I am going to check my blood pressure again. It's way too high at the moment and that might cause my headaches as well. 

Oh well, time to try to take an ok photo of this card and hope it will do for now. 


Any brand is welcome and playing with our brand gives you the chance of winning a gift voucher worth $30. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice.
Take care everyone and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

3 comments:

Danni said...

This is so beautiful and just darling! Thanks for playing along with Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge!

Crafting Queen said...

Very pretty card, love the soft colours. THank you for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Kati said...

thanks for showing your beautiful flower card for paperminutes
hugs
mamapia