Friday 16 April 2021

Just for fun 14-2021

Morning and hello! 
Time for me to show a new just for fun card here in my little bubble of joy. This time have I created with my hÄnglar and Wings stamps. This is from the newest set of Pure Happiness/Ren Lycka. She is coloured with a mix of markers from Promarkers, Copics and Spectrum markers. 


It looks like I have been heavy with the light on this card when taking the photo. My eyes are a bit messed up after stop taking a few of my pills. It's the same every year. But it will get better later on, in a month or two. I am also struggling with headaches at the moment and they are not fun at all.
The designer papers are from Maja Design, I am pretty sure this is Denim and Friends, the boy version. It can also be a mix of a few pads. It's Maja Design that am I sure of. :) Some ribbon, some gloss, some paint and a charm in the middle of all that is what I have used on my card. The border die used is from Lawn  Fawn.

This is all from me for today. I wish you a lovely day and keep crafting if that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

 

No comments: