Thursday 29 April 2021

Just for fun 16-2021

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new creation just because it's fun and relaxing to craft! This is a stamp from Crafters Companion. I love the brilliant sentiments that comes in this set, and it's a good way to practise my stamping skills that is a bit rusty at this moment. Almost always using my digi stamps now days. 


 Here have I created a slim line card which this stamp set is perfect for. Two layers of card stock, one to stamp on and a layer behind before adding it to the card base. Then a few pearls made with a unknown brand as I have thrown them out because they don't hold their shape as good as the Nuvo Drops does. I just need some more colours of the magic drops. :) The image is stamped with ink pads from Altenew.

Well then, I hope you take the time to do some crafting today. You deserve some me-time you know!

Take care, stay safe!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: