Thursday 1 April 2021

Happy Easter!

Morning and hello!
Happy Easter to each and everyone! I hope you have a long nice weekend planed for you and your loved ones. If you can't meet up maybe you are able to meet with zoom or some other brilliant electronic way. 


I for myself hope that we will be able to bring down the furniture for the terrace and fix it up for the summer, but it all depends on the weather. I have to wait and see I guess. 

This card is made with one of the brilliant Easter images (the Paper Shelter) from last year. It so much fun, right? I think it's brilliant. I have coloured with my Promarkers and the designer papers are from different paper packs from Lawn Fawn. There might be a piece of Echo Park paper as well on this on. Buttons and washi from my stash. 

Have fun and enjoy your Easter egg hunting!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card



 

No comments: