Wednesday 31 March 2021

Christmas Cheer 3-2021

Morning and hello!
It's that time of the month again. It's the end of March already and spring is on it's way. I keep going with my Christmas cards. This is one of my favourite images all time when it comes to winter and Christmas cards. It's by Sassy Sherryl who had an amazing collection of wonderful images and illustrations. I am totally in love with them all. 


I have printed my image really large and coloured with my Promarkers. I have used an old paper pad from Carta Bella or may be Echo park. It was a great paper pad that is now all used up. A bit sad but I will go and hunt it down on One Buch Wednesday when I have the chance. Maybe I'll find it there. I have used a bunch of left overs for this card. A few simple panels and some use of some old paper punches a fiskars one. A ribbon and some wooden stars finish this card of. 

Take some time, sit down, relax, do some colouring and make a card, may be even a Christmas card.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

MaryN said...

I love this idea! New goal for me... doing Christmas cards during the year, 2 or more each month. :)

Hope your feeling better.

Hugs!