Wednesday 24 March 2021

Add some flowers over at the Paper Shelter

 Morning and hello!
It's Wednesday and we have a new fun challenge for you over at The Paper Shelter. This week are we working from the theme set to: "Add some flowers". A nice and very fitting theme now when spring is on it's way.


The image I have used for my card is called Little Butterfly. A very cute image and easy to colour as well. As we have flowers in our theme have I used the fabby designer papers called botanical garden or something like that. At least tons of flowers for my card.

I have used a bunch of my paper flowers and added some stickles to them. I have also added a few butterflies to the card and a tide bow as well. A few pearls make the card complete. I hope you like it and that you come and play with us over at the Paper Shelter this week. 


Any brand is welcome and playing with our brand gives you the chance of winning a gift voucher worth $30. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice.

Take care and do something you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option 

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!!!

MaryN said...

Oh my how adorable!!! Love your card!!! Flowers and flutterbee's!!! ;)
Color choices are very spring inspiring! <3!