Wednesday 10 March 2021

Digital image over at The Paper Shelter

Morning and hello!
I am back with a new DT-project for the Paper Shelter which have a new challenge up for you all today. A really simple theme set to "Use a digital Image" and there is an ocean of images out there to use, both form the Paper Shelter and other brands as well.

For my card today have I used a lovely spring image called Tulips. A lovely image to colour and create with. I have used my Promarkers for this one, and I have coloured her in happy bright colours.


I have been digging around in my stack of paper pads again and this time did I found a really old My Minds Eye paper pad called Everyday Flair. The blue colours in this pad is wonderful. So that became my base for the card. After that did I keep it simple as I have printed the image kind of large. A blue ribbon and bow, some flowers and a butterfly charm brings the card together. For a final touch have I used a few  enamel dots that I really need to use up before I have to glue them down to make them stick. 




Any brand is welcome and but playing with our brand gives you the chance of winning a gift voucher worth $30. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice.

I hope you take the time and come play with us over at the Paper Shelter this week. A nice and easy challenge which should be perfect to find inspiration for.

Take care and do something that makes your soul sing!

Love n hugs

Marie

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

MS Kraft Store said...

So cute card. Love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Mifta.
Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge