Tuesday 30 March 2021

Something beginning with a "B" over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It's Tuesday today and that means we have a new challenge up for you over at Passion for Markers. This week's theme is set to "Something beginning with a B". So we need to see something on the card beginning with the letter "B".


Our sponsor this week is BugaBoo stamps. They offer one lucky winner a giftvoucher worth $12. Thank you so much for that and for our lovely digis.

For my card have I used the lovely and very cute image called Bee flower. It's great fun to colour and I love the broad lines in the image. I have coloured with mixture of copics and promarkers. I enjoyed making the card. I realize that I have run out of spring designer papers, which is good as I can buy new ones but for now will this have to wait. The papers are from Echo Park but I don't remember what it's called. I have also used a piece from one of the stripes and dots paper pads from Echo Park as well. 




To have something more than the Bee starting with a "B" have I added some butterflies and the bug is there as well. The dies use are from different brands. I have also used a few pearls and Nuvo Drops for some final touches. I love the bottles with the drops in wonderful colours. I wish I had more of them. I have also used some glossy accent on the lady bug, the flower and the wings of the bee. Some lovely texture on the card. 

Well this is all from me for today. I hope you come and joy us in this fun challenge. Remember that we are now open to all markers out there.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option

No comments: