Friday 5 March 2021

Just for fun 9-21

Morning and hello!
Hi! Hope you are having a good week. Here it's starts to be a bit better when it comes to my pain, without saying too much have we after a really long time probably found a medicin that works. Will just see how it does on it's own. It's soon time to stop taking Plaquenil as I can't take it when the sun is shining. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I am so tired of my pain at this point.


My card then. I can't remember from which company this image is, it might be Alternew and I have coloured away with my pencils this time. It was quite fun but I am not sure that I like what I have done. But it is a happy one and that counts for something, right? The black strips are a washi tape.

Anyway, I wish you a great day and take some time and do something that you enjoy. You deserve it!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

 

No comments: