Friday 26 March 2021

Just for fun 12-21

Morning and hello!
The last of my flower cards for my Just for Fun cards. The whole month have I been showing flower cards as I love to colour flowers. This is once again a Poppy image, I think this one is from Power Poppy, but not totally sure. I have lost a bunch of files due to well, brain wash out or what I should call it. Some is restored others are not. It would have been good if my brain could be restored as well. :)


I have printed my image big and let it be the center piece on my card, just like it should. And to make the red flower really pop have I used some fabby black and white designer papers from my stash. For extra details have I used a metal corner in silver and some black ribbon. I just love how this card turned out. 

Take care everyone and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

 

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful make, love the papers you have used & your colouring

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Creatalicious' this month
Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx

@d_e_crafts said...

Beautiful colouring! A great card. Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.

Debbie
TTCRD DT
decrafts - my blog