Tuesday 16 March 2021

Happy! over at Passion for Markers

 Morning and hello!
It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers again and this week is our theme set to "Happy". I went with happy colours and a really happy image for this challenge.


Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter and they offer one lucky winner Three images of winners choice.



For my card have I used an old time favourite of mine called My Racing Car. It is coloured with my Promarkers and I have only used cardstock for this card. Not a single designer paper at all! What I have used is a bunch of dies from Lawn Fawn and a (bad) white gel pen. I have added some glossy accent on the window of the card, on the glasses and on the lights. In the lights have I mixed it with some glitter to make the lights really shine.

I hope that you come and join us for this lovely challenge. You can use any markers you feel like as per our change from the beginning of the new year. 

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes


1 comment:

Julie said...

This really is a super happy card Marie - you just have to smile when you see his face! Hugs, Juliexx