Friday 12 March 2021

Just for fun 10-21

Morning and hello!
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week has been good and that the weekend will be even better. 

I have been playing around again with some of my stash and this is a fabby image from Bugaboo that I adore. It's fun to colour and you really get different feels to it depending on which colours you are using. 


This is a fairly bright image but my designer papers from Pink Paisley (Indigo and blue I think) makes the card  kind of classy. I totally adore dark blue colour but it's hard to find designer papers that are as lovely as this. For some dimension have I used a bunch of pearls in different colours and a golden ribbon. 

Hope you like what you are seeing and that I have given you some inspiration to create something just because it's fun!

Have a happy weekend everyone!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

 

No comments: