Friday 19 March 2021

Just for fun 11-21

Morning and hello!
Happy weekend to you all and I hope that your week has been a good one. 

Here comes a happy card from me. I have used my favourite stamps from Altenew called Poppy Garden, My favourite flowers. For this card did I decide to go with yellow. Not all can be red, right? As it is close to spring and I feel the need for sun shine I thought that yellow was a good colour to go with. 


The card has tons of flower and some are popped up on foam dots others are just flat on the back ground. I have used some splatters to fill some of the empty white space and I have also got some enamel dops from Panduro for some more dimension. The back strips are a washi tape from my stash.

I hope you like my card and that you take some time to create something during the weekend.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes Option 

 

No comments: