Friday 23 April 2021

Just for fun 15-2021

Morning and hello!
I have been playing with markers and paper again, just because I never grow too old to enjoy colouring and crafting. 


 This time have I played with an image from Honeypie series. They are from Polka Doodles and are really cute. To be there is a bit too big parts to colour without details but I guess I will learn to master that if I keep practising. The hair is one of the hard places to colour for me. Still all the images are super cute and I have to give them a try. 

She is paired up with a paper pad from First Edition. I don't have the front of the pad anymore so I can't help you with the name of it. However it is really old. I thought I would try to use up some of the papers before I decide if I should keep them or not. I am not to impressed by glitter and sparkle on the papers and half of the pad has that. Anyway, creating is fun and I have had a good time creating this card. I have also used up some old prima flowers and some brads as well. A few Nuvo Drops finish this card off together with the ribbon.

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anythings go
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option

No comments: