Saturday 15 January 2022

Just 4 Fun 3-22

Morning and hello!
Well, it's actually Saturday afternoon when I post this Just 4 fun-card. I am struggling a bit with keeping my days together and to get things done. I hope I will manage to get a grip around my life soon.

I will use this card, even if it's a Christmas card as a just for fun card as I have not had the energy to take photos of my other cards. I hope I will be able to do that the coming week.

I made a bunch of cards in the same style for my pen pals this Christmas and they are all a bit different, but still in the same style. This is one of the first I made of that bunch. Most of them are only 2/3 of that size. Fitted my envelopes a lot better. :)

The stamps are from Lawn Fawn, Party something. The back ground is made with some distress oxides and some Liquitex Acrylic Ink in white.

Anyway, sweet and short again as the handball game is soon on. It's the European Cup again.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

 

No comments: