Friday 21 January 2022

Just 4 Fun 5-22

 Morning and hello!
Another Just 4 Fun card, and this time am I using a Sarah Kay image, like a blast from the past. I got a post card album from my granny when I was a kid and after that have I loved the image from this lovely artist. 


The papers are from Maja Design and the collection Bohemian Harmony. A lovely pad with a fantastic colour palett. If you have not seen it, take the time to look it up. It is fantastic collection.

I have paired the image up together with some flowers, some left over lace and ribbon. Some golden gem stones and some Nuvo Drops. The sentiment is from hÄnglar and Wings. An old classic punch from Martha Stewart gives some extra dimension on the card. I still love the lovely design of the punch.

Well then, have a wonderful weekend and do take some time to do something for yourself!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: