Tuesday 4 January 2022

Just 4 Fun 1-22

Morning and hello!
We are starting the new year with yet another hÄnglar and Wing card. This time with the cute baker girl from the set called Bagare. I just love that set it's so fun to work with. 

I have been messing with my camera and the settings are a bit off. Way too much red on this one, but practise makes perfect. I keep working on it and will learn how to deal with that camera in a more effective way. 



The designer papers are from a pad called Harvest from Pebbles. A nice pad with a bit of kitchen theme in it. It works totally fine for this kind of images. To decorate have I used some left over enamel dots as well as a piece of  left over ribbon in blue. It was a nice time to work on this card and it always gives me peace when I work with something creative.

This is all from me for today. I wish you a lovely day and do something just for you!

Love n  hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes


No comments: