Tuesday 11 January 2022

Going Dotty over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It's time for a new challenge over at Passion For Markers. This week's theme is set to "Going Dotty". That means we want to see all kind of spots and dots on your creation this week.


Our sponsor this week is the Paper Shelter which offer a lovely prize of 3 digis to one lucky winner.


I have used an image from my big library of TPS images. This is a part of an image where the girl is riding a scoter. But I just wanted the head of this image. I have used it to decorate a note book with craft paper. I am not sure that I will keep it or give it away... I couldn't help myself and put a bow on the front even if I know that it will be hard to make it stay there. 

I think that I will add a few Nuvo drops in black on the book as well. I have already messed up one note book so I decided to wait with adding them to this one. 

Sorry for the short post today. I am really tired and have tons of pain in my body today as the weather keeps changing from warm to cold every second hour kind of...

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this project



 

No comments: