Tuesday 25 January 2022

Embossing dry or heat over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
Well, it's not morning any longer, it is later afternoon. My internet connection has been acting up since last evening so a late post today.

It's time for team 1 to host this week's challenge which is set to Embossing heat or dry. It should be a fairly simple challenge for you all out there. You know that all alcohol markers are fine in our challenges now, don't you?


We are sponsored this week by Sheepski Designs which offers two digis to our winner this week. Thank you so much for that!

For my card this week have I used the image called Tulips. Each year when the tulips comes to the flower shops and in the garden, I think about my granny who loved these flowers. I love them too, may be because she did?


I have only used a strip of patterned paper for this card. It's from the paper pad Basics from American Crafts. The die cuts are from Crealies and PY Hobby. The embossing is made with a stylus tool and my score board. I didn't have any embossing plate that fitted my design and my heat embossing was not kind too me. It looked really messy so this solution came up and I really love the look of it. Nice, clean and adding detail in nice calm way.

Well, this is all from me for today. Time to rest a bit again before the hand ball game starts late this evening. A derby game: Sweden - Norway!

Take care and do something for you!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

2 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card, Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room door this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card and I love the corner embossing, very elegant.
Lorraine