Monday 10 January 2022

Just 4 Fun 2-22

Morning and hello!
This post is a few days late, but better late than never. This is an image from Bugaboo which I really love. I do miss them out there in the digi world.

This time have I coloured with my Promarkers and the designer papers are from Maja Design, Enjoying the outdoors. It was perfect with the colours I have used to colour my image.


Well this is short and sweet and I will be back with a new post tomorrow. Team 1 over at PFM shares their first challenge of 2022. But for now will I end here!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

2 comments:

Jackie C said...

This has come together beautifully!
Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful card, I love your design. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}