Monday 6 June 2011

A card made in the middle of the night

Hi and hello again! Had a hard time sleeping again and instead of just laying and turning around I went up and made this very simple card. I used the cutest ever LOTV image with Karate Kid. He is sooo adorable! Coming from a family were martrial arts (is that the word?) is very big, I just had to have him. I miss the time when we used to travel around Europe watching my brothers taking part in the European and World Champinon ships of jiu-jitsu. Those were the days... The image suits the theme over at PFP which is going sporty this week.


Anyway, back to the cheerful card. I love the bright colours of Echo park, this one from the "Splash pad" I believe. As always, I turned the wrong side out when it came to the dp far behind. :) Oh, well things happen in the middle of the night. In the end this will be the perfect card for one of my nephews during the summer. Good to have that done!

Time to get out in the sun as the kids want to jump the little pool that got up yesterday.

Take care and see you around!

Love n hugs
Marie

5 comments:

Annelie said...

Jättefint kort Marie!
Ja det kunde man ju ha gjort inatt...klivit upp & gjort ett kort istället för att ligga vaken & vända o vrida på sig...du är smartare än mig ;)
Kraam!

Doreen said...

Wow this is just the cutest image,love the design of your card.xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marie, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
p.s. apologies for Mr Linky ending early - I've now amended it and added you to the list (number 29) x

Tracy said...

Really cute card Marie. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love this image! you colored him perfectly. Great papers too!