Monday 27 June 2011

Afternoon to you all!

Hot like crazy here today and I have got absolutly nothing done here today. Not a bad thing, I got a surprise visit from my sister in law, mum and two sweet kids. It's wonderful not doing anything just relax.

Lucky for me the weather wasn't that good the other day and then I got a card done. And as I droped by the challenge blog over at TOMIC I saw that my card fitted their challenge this week. Their theme is Shimmer and pearls this time. I got some glitter going on the flowers and then there is some shimmer sprayed on as well but the photo shows absolutly nothing of that. But it's there, and so is the pearls...

This time I have coloured with distress inks for a change, kind of relaxing. Flowers are from WOC, Prima and Kaiser Kraft for a change, pearls from Bunny Zoe. The white corners are also from WOC, but silver in original, covered with some hobby paint from Panduro. DP are from Bearly Mine, Summer's roses.

So with this I leave you today, short and sweet.

Love n hugs
Marie

4 comments:

Chris said...

A beautiful card Marie and such wonderful colouring and design. Love how you incorporated the shimmer and pearls. Thanks for entering TOMIC this week. Hugs, Chris :)

Helen Dooley said...

She is GORGEOUS! You did a wonderful job on this card.

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Marie, love what youve done with the background it looks so pretty as are your papers. hugs Shirleyxx

Chris said...

So beautiful Marie! I love your colouring and the gorgeous design. Those stamps are perfect together. Hugs, Chris xx