Wednesday 22 June 2011

It's time again!

Hello again! Second post of today comes here! It's a cold morning here in Kalmar and I want some little more warmth. It would be great not freezing all the time. :) I spent the whole day yesterday crafting, and crafting... I have decided this is the week when the kids teachers should have their little gifts, so I better get going with it.

The final touches is made to all cards but one, the there is the candles, and the pastery. Well not the real deal, I have spent "some" evenings crocheting different cockies and sweet stuff for one of the teachers retiring this summer. We have spent tons of time talking about crocheting and knitting. I can't knit if my life was depending on it, she is the same way with crocheting. Therefor I thought it would be a fun gift. :)

Sorry, I got lost here somewhere I think. I started of talking about the new challenge over at TPC challenges. This week we have a lovely theme that is very appropriate for this time

Fun in the Sun!

Great challenge! And it made me get one of my teacher's cards done as well. I have used the lovely image that is called "Spring break". Such a joy to colour and there is plenty of other lovely images in the same style to get your pens on.


I have paired her up with designer papers from Bearly Mine, at the moment I totally forgot from which sets they are, but they look great doesn't they? Well, the blue one is from the new Summer's roses. All flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft and so is the pin and lace (must get more of that, again). The card is also decorated inside but you don't get to see it, too private for me wanting to share it.


As always, if you use a PaperShelter image you can win a voucher worth $15. If you don't use a TPS image you can still win one digi of your choice. That won't be an easy one, that's for sure!

Until next time, stay crafty!

With love n hugs

Marie
PS: I'll be back a little later with some challenges to enter this card into.
So here comes the challenges
Passion for promarkers - Park Life (How about some reading in the shadow of the trees?)
Anything goes Challenges - Here comes summer! (It really is relaxing being out reading a book... :)

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marie that is gorgeous I love your colouring and your card design. hugs Shirleyxxx

Annelie said...

Underbart vackert kort! Du gör alltid så fina blomgrupper....
Kraaam!

Julie said...

FAbulous - the perfect image for our PFP challenge! Love your papers and colour scheme too - thanks for joining us!! Juliexx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Marie,
This looks gorgeous. Your image is perfect for our 'Park Life' challenge & your papers are fab. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Marie. Love the image you've used and your papers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at PFP :o) Lisa x