Wednesday 1 June 2011

The papershelter challenge is back!

Happy Wendsday! It's time to celebrate dads around the world as it seems. The theme of the week is...

Glad for Dad!

Here in Sweden we don't celebrate that until fall comes, so I went for a birthday card instead. Felt a little closer to home. It's male and it says "Congratulations" in Swedish. As there is a bunch of bikers in the family I can use this image over and over and over. Have I ever told that it's one of my top threes ever? Don't ask me why. It is just like that, unexplainable. :)

This time colored with my dear old promarkers/trias and combined with a bunch of papers from MME  may be? I do need to write down what I do or make the posts right away. I have the memorie of a gold fish. Buttons from Papermanina and stash. In the buttons some bakers twine in black and white. Dies used are from Sizzix (the stars) and the gate thing is from Tim Holtz. A dynamo stripe that says the congrats.


The prizes is just as always a digi of your own choise if you enter without a TPS image and a wooping $15 voucher to use in the TPS store.

I was also lucky enough to see that the challenge over at Simon says stamp has the theme of Fathers day / male card so I enter this one into that lovely challenge.
And with this I leave you for now, stay tuned for the For Fun post later on today. The link to the challenge is found in my sidebar.

With love n hugs
Marie

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Wow Marie youve turned him around and it looks brilliant, what a clever girl to give him another lease of life. Stunning card. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

wow....a very nice card.....

Hugs
Judith

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

haha this is a great image!! What a tough guy! The stars look cool too!

Thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

gina g said...

Great card Marie fab image and papers. luv gina xx

Heather said...

Hi Marie, love your card, it's a fantastic male/father's day card!! Those papers are definitely MME - I've just got mine out!! Your image is fabulous, and such great details, I love the gate 'thing'!!

So glad you joined us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx