Tuesday 21 June 2011

Here comes summer!

Good morning to you all! Two weeks has passed again and it's time for a new challenge over at the Bearly Mine Challenges. I'm hosting this challenge and has chosen the theme

Summer time!

With Mid summer celebrations coming up this week here in Sweden, I thougt it migth be a nice and easy challenge. Well, it would have been if my mojo had not gone for a vacation and nothing gets really done, and when do get something done, it looks nothing that I had in mind.

So with this in mind and a terrible headace that starts to kill me I ended up with this. An older Edwin from Magnolia and a back ground stamp from the same collection. Papers are of course from Bearly Mine, after all, this is a Bearly Mine Challenge. :) This time I have used papers from the digi set "Spring Surprise" and "Spring Mix"(the multi coloured frame that is around the image).


The dear old Ed is coloured with Promarkers. And so is the jelly fishes that is also partly covered with glossy accent to get a jelly feeling to the fishes. A sail boat charm is the only other decoration together with some half pearls. As the card is for a guy I didn't want to go over board with the decos. I was clever enough to combined this challenge with a card that needed to be done for my kids teachers. And they have been many this year, 8 in the original staff. I really have my time worked out this week. I have three more cards to make and then some candles. I better get started.

I can't wait to see what you all make with my challenge over at the Bearly Mine. And as usual we have some fabby prizes up for grabs. Just check this out!

Our wonderful sponsors this time!

        Bearly Mine Designs - 2 Digi sets of winner's Choice
  Crafty Emma's store - A sweet princess stamp
Stamp fairy - 2 cute digis of winners Choice
    With all this said and done, it's time to get crafty again! 
    Until next time, love n hugs
    Marie



4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous as always.xxx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marie that is fabulous, sorry about the headache hope its soon sorted out for you. hugs Shirleyxxx

Annelie said...

Snyggt kort som alltid! :)
Det var nya motiv för mig, jättefina!
Passar på att önska dig & din familj en riktigt trevlig midsommar ifall vi inte hörs innan dess!
Kramen Annelie

coldwaters2 said...

Great card Marie love that image of Edwin and you have created a fab scene for him a super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x