Thursday 23 June 2011

Hello summer!

Mid summer Eve coming up tomorrow and I have been fixing and baking in the kitchen the whole morning. I thought I take a break and show off one of my cards that I have made lately.

I have used a bunch of designer papers from Bearly Mine, the striped one in green with roses are probably my all time favourite, I just love it and have to stop myself from using it all the time. :)

The stamps I have used is from Sweet Rainbow collection which I totally adore! The very best images in a long time from Magnolia I think. And when I got my club kit the other day I was very happy to see so many Edwins, and especially the tennis player. Awsome!


OK, back to the card, DP from Bearly Mine, that was done... Flowers from Wild Orchid and so is the lace and pearls from Bunny Zoe. The images is colored with pro- and triamarkers. Kind of experimented a bit here with only colouring parts with colour on the back ground stamp and the rest in a warm grey scale. I really like the result as it makes the Tilda image stand out great. :)

I would like to enter this card to the TOMIC challenge blog which has the theme of summer.

Have a wonderful weekend, stay crafty!

With love n hugs
Marie

7 comments:

Dana said...

So pretty Marie!!
Hugs~
Dana

Debbie Dolphin said...

So gorgeous and so summery.
Thankyou so much for joining in with us this week at TOMIC. Hope to see you again soon.
Love Debbie xxx

Ying Pang, said...

what a pretty card with pretty details. Love it ! Thank you very much for joining us at TOMIC.

Hugs,
ying

Nannieflash said...

Oh Marie that is gorgeous, so much to catch the eye to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Heather said...

Hi Marie, hope you had a great mid-summer's day/eve. Your card is adorable, I love the layout and the adorable Tilda with her red hair. Your papers and embellishments are gorgeous.
hugs
Heather xx

Teresa said...

What a beautiful card xx

Annelie said...

Å vilket härligt kort! Så många fina detaljer & rospappret var ju verkligen ljuvligt vackert!
Kramen Annelie