Tuesday 7 June 2011

A new challenge over at Bearly Mine

It has been terrible hot in my neighbour hood the last week and not much crafting has been done, and therefore a very quite blog. But now I am back, it's time for a new challenge over at Bearly Mine and this time you have a really easy challenge to deal with. Our theme is

Anything goes

I'm guessing that there is more people than me that rather be outside in the sun during this time, and don't craft as much. In my case I don't feel too good in the heat as I get more pain and it makes it hard to craft. I try to enjoy the sun anyway, always good with some sun energy. :)


OK, here we go. I have made a card for a friend who lost his dad recently. I have only used Donnas lovely designer papers and "some" flowers. I also wrote up the sentiment on the computer and added it to the flower arrangement. Today does the papers come from the digi sets "Summer's Lace Dream" and "Floral Dreams". As I did't have any vellum, I "made" it in the computer with a semi transparent square over the original flower paper before I printed it. It gave it a little softer tone that I wanted for this card. All flowers and lace is from Wild Orchid Craft. The little butterfly is made with a Kars punch.

This week we have these lovely prizes for you

Whimsy Stamps - $15 gift certificate

 Bearly Mine Designs - 2 Digi sets of the Winner's Choice

  Fantastic Ribbons - 4 rolls of ribbon

I can't wait to see what you all create for us to see during this two week period. Plenty of time to join us.

With love n hugs

Marie

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, thats really beautiful, my hubby thinks its just right for the occassion. Stunning flower spray. hugs Shirleyxxx

Lia said...

such a wonderful card marie I love the flowers and the papers are sweet
hugs Lia

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Marie.xxx

Laney said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Marie!!
hugs
laney

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Love your gorgeous card......

Hugs
Judith