Wednesday 15 June 2011

Another week at the Papershelter

Morning to you all! Mid week again and it's time for the weekly challenge over at TPS Challenges. This week is a nice and easy one, again. :)

Punches and dies!

How fun is that? Great fun if you ask me. On this card I have combined to of the wonderful digi stamps from the PaperShelter; Little Sylfie and the Mushroom castle. I thought they would go great together. I have been a tiny bit of cheeter this week however as I used the pre coloured castle together with my own hand coloured Sylfie. A tiny bit of lack of time showed it's face but I'm happy with the result. The frame around the castle is raised on foam pads, so IRL it looks a bit more dimensional. (Does that really spell like that?) Oh, well I'm a bit "mushy" in my head at the moment after having spend lots of ours yesterday talking about numbers.


Back to the card before I totally lose control over this thing... Frame and castle circle is made with the trusty spellbinders of different sizes. Then there is a whole bunch of punched leafs of different sizes. Also one of the new wonderful Magnolia dies is used for a little swirl peaking out at some places under the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. Pearls from BunnyZoe and DP from Donna's Bearly Mine Designs. This time from the digi sets (Summer's Roses and Damask Delight).


As usually if you use the a PaperShelter image you can win a $15 Voucher to spend in the TPS store, if you don't use a TPS image you can still win one of the lovely images. There is so many to chose from, you probably end up with more than one. :)

I see you over there in a while I hope. Look forward to see all your stunning creations. All links is up in my sidebar, both for Bearly Mine Designs and for the PaperShelter Challenge.

Love n hugs
Marie

5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie that is gorgeous I love how youve used both the images, the colouring is fabulous to. hugs Shirleyxxx

maria said...

Åh så snyggt!!! Jag gillar djupet som du skapat.
kram maria

Annelie said...

I laijkar detta med!! ;)
Svampslottet ser ju helt magiskt ut!
Kraaam!

Livert said...

Lekkert kort. Flott dybde i kortet.

Klem fra Liv.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word this is absolutely beautiful, that gorgeous image the design and colours all look perfect I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x