Tuesday 7 September 2021

Autumn colours over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
Welcome back to my little blogging corner of the world. I'm hoping you are having a great week so far. I'm having my first real cold in two years. Well, at least the beginning of a cold. The rest of the family has already had it. It's probably my turn now. 

We have a new challenge up for you over at Passion for Markers. Our theme is set to Autumn/fall colours. A nice and easy theme in this period of time. 

Our sponsor this week is JMC and they offer one lucky winner a prize of one digital collection. Thank you so much for that!


 For my card today have I used an old image I believe can come from Power Poppy but I am not totally sure of it. I have had the image coloured for quite some time. I am still struggling with my pain and medication so colouring is still kind of hard at the moment. Lucky for me, I have a whole bunch of images coloured to use. 

Anyway, I have paired the image up with a paper pad from Honey Bee Stamps, Summer Stems or something like that. It's filled with lovely autumn papers in lovely design and colours. Very thick quality as well. I have used a gold web ribbon cut in half and some golden Nuvo Drops. The sentiment says "Congratulations" in Swedish. The die comes from Gummiapan. A great company with a bit different images and very useful dies.

Well, this is all from me for today. Take good care and please take some time to play along with us this week. All markers welcome!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this car
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option

No comments: