Friday 17 September 2021

Just for fun 38-21

Morning and hello!
How are you? Are you having a good week so far? I hope so. I have been playing a bit with some digital images from LOTV. Don't ask what the image is called because I don't know but I loved to colour this one. It was a joy. 


However I had a bit of trouble finding out what designer papers I should use to match the image up. I ended up with a traveling themed paper pad from Echo Park. The dots could go as wall papers from the'80s right?

The black spots are Nuvo Drops in black. I also used up a piece of black ribbon with stitches on it. A very clean and simple card when it comes to details, but fun to make.

Take good care and thanks for visiting !

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option
 

No comments: