Tuesday 14 September 2021

Just for Fun 37-21

Morning and hello!
Hi, how are you? Hope everything is fine with you all. I have been playing again with my hÄnglar and Wings stamps. This is one of my favourites of the newer stamps from hÄnglar and Wings. It's smashing amazing and great to colour.


My designer papers are from Honey Bee Stamps. I don't remember what it's called. Probably something with "Bee" in it. The sentiment die is from PY Hobby, a Swedish brand that I love. 

The small dots are Nuvo Drops in the colour Liquid Mercery. I truly love my Nuvo Drops. They doesn't stay totally perfect, but better than other brands I have tried. The colours are really wonderful!

Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
The Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option 


 

No comments: