Tuesday 28 September 2021

Just for fun 40-21

Morning and hello!
Hello there I am back with a Paper Shelter card today. It was a long time since I use these lovely images. It was such joy to be able to play with this image today. It is called Little Flower Lady.


I coloured the image with my Promarkers and paired the little lady up with designer papers from Carta Bella or Echo Park. I am a bit lost when it comes to my designer papers. :) I cut some of the "project life" cards out and painted a black border around them and added them as a decoration on the card. Some flowers from my stash has also come to use with some leaves. Some butterflies made with a die from Marianne is also used together with some Nuvo drops in grey and black. 

This is all from me for today. Thanks for dropping by!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD- Anything goes

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wonderful coloring! Great job

Thanks so much for joining us at Get Creative Challenges!


Jill

Tiny Treasure Workshop