Friday 10 September 2021

Just for fun 36-21

Morning and hello!
Hi there! Happy Friday to you all. Hope your week have been good and that you have a lovely weekend ahead of you. I have been using up another one of my pre coloured images from when I am able to colour. 

 

My image is from hÄnglar and Wings and is from the stamp set called Prins och Prinsessa. It was as always with this brand a lovely image to colour and this time did I went for my beloved grey markers. I have paired him up with some designer papers from Maja Design. It might be from Autumn vintage Basic. The border die is from Magnolia, Sweden. The stars is made with a die that could be from Gummiapan but I don't have the package left. My flowers are from Prima as well as the golden gemstones.

Hope you liked what you saw! Take good care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
The Creatalicious Challenges - Anything goes option

 

No comments: