Tuesday 21 September 2021

Wings and or leaves over at Passion for Markers

Morning and hello!
It's Tuesday again and time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This week's theme is set to Wings and/or leaves by Lisa M. It should be a fun theme to play around with as there is plenty of options for this theme. Use one or the other or both. 


Our sponsor this week is
Sheepski Designs which offers one lucky winner three digis of winners choice.

I have used one of my newly bought stamps called Större Humla. And of course it is from #hÄnglar and Wings. I have been in love with these stamps for quite some time now. They give me a great pleasure to colour and create with.



This time have I paired the image up with some designer papers from Carta Bella called Summer. A great paper pad with lots of happy colours. I needed that as my back ground made with distress oxide became quite dark. It helped a little at least. And yes, I still need to practise my photographic skills. 

I dug out a bunch of old paper flower and added some leaves made with a die from Joy Crafts I believe. Some pearls are added as center of the flowers and to tie the card together. 

I hope that you feel inspired to play along with us over at Passion for Markers as we are now open to all kind of markers.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

5 comments:

Sueb said...

Hello Marie,
What a lovely card.
Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at the ATG challenge for Through the Craft Room Door.
TTCRD.blogspot.com
I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
With kind regards
Sue TTCRD DT
Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

MagsB said...

This is so pretty, Marie - the angel image is adorable! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Tone K. said...

Really beautiful :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card, I love your sweet image. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Judy McKay said...

Very sweet card. Love the design. Thank you for joining us at a Place to Start this month. Hope to see your art work here again next moth. Judy DT