Friday 24 September 2021

Just for fun 39-21

Hi and hello!
Thank you for dropping by today. I have been playing with some images from hÄnglar and Wings again. This time is it the Princess from the set called Prins and Prinsessa from hÄnglar and Wings. 


My designer papers are from Carta Bella and the paper pad Summer. Hmm, I think it is CB, but it can be Echo Park as well. I have used some flowers from my stash as well as a few enamel shapes, die cut butterflies and a punch with waves or what I should call it. And as usual these days have I added some Nuvo Drops to give some extra shine. A glitter pen from Spectrum is also used on the dress and the crown. A royal should glitter and shine, right?

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

No comments: