Saturday 30 October 2021

Christmas Cheer 10-21

Morning and hello!
It's the end of the month again. This year has really passed by very quickly, hasn't it? As always when we come to an end of a month do I share some Christmas card inspiration. So here we go!

My image is from hÄnglar and Wings and is called Kramtomtar. The set comes with two large stamps and a few sentiments in English. The are wonderful to work with and has super quality. I am trying to use up some old paper pads and this one is from Papermaina and is called Home for Holidays if I remember correctly. I have used a border punch from Martha Stewart, two kinds of ribbons, some Nuvo drops and some red gemstone hearts from my stash. To finish the whole thing of did I use some silver glitter stickers to get some Christmas glimmer to the card.

Hope you like what you see and get some creative inspiration from my creation.

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

 

3 comments:

NanaConnie said...

What a sweeet image, Marie, and delightful coloring! I just want to say Thank You for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Creative Knockouts this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

flossbite said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Good luck.

Michelle B. said...

Such a cute image and I love the neutral colors you used, it really stands out with all the beautiful red layers! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!