Friday 8 October 2021

Just for fun 42-21

Morning and hello!
I have been playing with some old coloured images that I have saved from times when I have had colouring mania. It happens from time to time. On this image have I played with distress inks. It's fun to dig out some paint brushes from time to time. 


The image is a House mouse image that I have bought ages ago, just because I love the flower. The mouse is sweet as well and I have a little collection of the images but for some reason have I trouble using them. But finally I have a card made with one of them!

My designer papers are from a Pebbles and is called Harvest. Lovely autumn colours and a perfect match for this image. The card is simple and decorated with some twine, gemstones from Honey Bee Stamps and some Nuvo Drops as always these days.

Hope you find some inspiration from my creation and do take some time to create just for the fun of it!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

Doris Klein said...

wow.. that's awesome! Like the papers and the colours! Cute image and nice colouration of it!

Thanks for playing along with our Critter Crazy Challenges and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* stamps & fun = CREATIVITY